Thursday, June 2, 2016

Congratulation, Shiloh !!!

Congratulations, Shiloh, on graduating from Preschool. I was invited to attend the ceremony with the family and enjoyed it. I haven't been inside a school building in years and it brought back quite a bit of memories.

I did a lot of "running around" this morning after the graduation and after lunch I sat on the deck and set my alarm for an hour's nap. It would have been more peaceful if I had gone to my bedroom! One neighbor was using an electric drill to drill hundreds of tiny holes. Then a tree company drove down the street and began cutting down a tree. I was just getting used to these noises when the county decided to send a road grater down the street. Then came the chlorine truck! That ended it. Back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment