Sunday, June 12, 2016

A Lovely Bridal Tea Party

Jess and I went to Meijer's to look for a belt for my skirt I wanted to wear this afternoon. I rarely shop on Sunday's and I was surprised at all the families that were there. It was packed. Jessie was glad to get back home.

Sue came to be with Jessie while I went to Rachel's sister's Bridal Tea Shower. It was really very pretty and the food was delicious. Scones, hot and cold tea, tea sandwiches and desserts. I ate too much.

I've lost 27# and gained 2. I think this next 5 pounds are going to be harder than the first 27. I am NOT giving up, though. I enjoyed wearing today a skirt/short set that I bought a couple years ago that didn't fit then, as well as a new blouse. It's always nice to wear new clothes and I've been wearing the same things for several years. It's time for a change. More lost weight = new clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment