Saturday, June 4, 2016

A Mini Date Day

We all slept in and by the time we had breakfast out, it was brunch! I wanted to go to a couple greenhouses, but ... at Wiegand's we drove in ... drove out. It was packed! We tried Deneweth's and that was better, although Jessie didn't want to be there. Jon made history at Deneweth's. First time ever going in and coming out without spending a penny.

I stopped at a friend's house who gave us a verigated hosta for the cemetery. One of the two planted was eaten and needed to be replaced. Jessie didn't want to come out of the van, which was a surprise so we left her in there. Then I heard her calling me and she had changed her mind. She wanted to help. Here she's watering the newly planted hosta and then helping Jon water the hens and chicks in the back.







We had a nice morning out together. When we got home Jon and I planted a wave petunia I got for my half barrel under my "pretend tree", then a couple of other plants. Thankfully, it has been raining for the past several hours. We've had hardly any rain, unlike Texas!









No comments:

Post a Comment