Friday, June 17, 2016

Another Down Day

Another day where I didn't feel good, was over tired and felt down. I'm wondering if I don't have a kidney stone or kidney infection. I've had pain in my kidney-area back for weeks and other symptoms. Maybe I should go to prompt care tomorrow and check. It's not like me to be depressed for so many days. One here or there and not very often. It's been over a week.

I had blood work this morning then I was going to go to the pool but decided against it. I came home and worked an hour and a half in the garage. That gave me 10 WW fit points! Jessie and Rachel went out to breakfast, played in the back yard and dropped off books at the library and got some more.

Jess and I went out to dinner with Chris. It was the "old" Big Boy's in Romeo. It was OK. Nothing to rave about. Especially with my attitude lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment