Friday, June 3, 2016

An Early Morning

We were expecting a construction company to come as early as 7:30 a.m. to begin demolition behind the shed in preparation for cement to be poured. I was ready. In fact, I had wash in, I was doing paperwork and Jessie and Rachel had left for breakfast before they showed up at 9:45 !!! If you know me, I do NOT like to get up early. I am a night time person. Plus I needed to stay home while they worked. Then they couldn't get the cement today so they'll be back on Monday. Oh, well. I did accomplish quite a bit, plus when they left I went to the post office, bank, and got gas for the van.

I've been forgetting to tell you about my weight loss. As you know, I discontinued the Cornerstone Wellness program and on May 1 began Weight Watchers. From May 1 to June 1 I lost 10.8# with a total loss of 26.8# since I began in late March. I am very pleased and on Wednesday Jon joined WW, so now we're doing it together. I'm sure he'll catch up, as he tends to lose faster than me. Men always do. Since we found out that Jessie has gall stones, I've cut out all her fat and fried foods. She's not liking it, but she eats what I put in front of her. If she goes out to eat, nothing is fried. So far so good for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment