Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blessings

Bill seemed to have a better day today.  He had 2 visitors and enjoyed their visits very much.  Napped and napped and napped.  He said if he had to rate his (physical) day it would be between a B and C.  That's not bad.

While Jon took care of the home-front today, I spent the day with my mom, sister and her partner.  First I took my mom to the eye doctor then met Diane and Randie at the Apple store at Partridge Creek.  Thanks to gifts of money from various people, I purchased an IPAD for Bill to use.  He's very bored and now he'll have lots of stuff to do.  First, though, I have to learn how to use it then teach him.  Di and Randie came over after we ate dinner - mom's treat - at Brann's Steak House.  Di helped me download applications and such and gave me a crash course.  She's had hers for several months and LOVES it.  What a blessing that we were able to purchase this for Bill.  I'm enjoying it, too.  Right now I'm playing scrabble with my sister, when we both should be in bed.

Thank you Lord for your MANY blessings today.  For a good day for Bill, for a nice dinner out for me, for the gift of the IPAD, and especially for my sister and Randie.  Family is VERY important.  I'm blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting the blog. It's nice to have a place to get updates on the family. You do a great job. Tell Uncle Bill I'm praying for him and think of him often. My church life group is praying for him too. -Tammy

    ReplyDelete