Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Mom!" "What?"

Today began with Jess being very supportive of Bill as I gave him his shot this morning.  She patted his head and chest and said, "Oh, baby!"  She is so funny sometimes. 

And, sometimes, she tries our patience to the limit.  About 10 minutes after she finished comforting Bill she said to me:  "Mom!"  I said, "What?"  "Mom!"  "What?"  "Mom!"  "What?"  (I kid you not - she said Mom at least 10 times .)OK, by that time I yelled at her:  "What Jess?  What do you want?"  She looks at me and says, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nothing!"  Thus began our day.

Jon's not feeling well.  A severe ear ache, sore throat and general "malaise".  Off to the doctor for some medication so it doesn't get any worse.  We definitely don't want to get Bill sick.

Today was not a very good day for Bill at all.  Lots of pain, nausea, among other stuff.  He's been in the house for so many days though, I took him for a ride around Stony Creek and treated him to a DQ.  Hopefully, after tomorrow (day 7) he'll begin feeling better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment