Sunday, October 17, 2010

Saturday's Post Today

Last night when I sat down to post, I couldn't get on the internet, so here's yesterday's blurb:

"I Feel Like I'm On Fire!"
Thanks to 4 men from our church (Barry, Bob, Butch and Robert) the outside work is done!  Bushes were trimmed, bushes pulled up, trees cut out (small ones), leaves raked, vegetable garden history and all the hostas and plants around the house cut down.  Not to mention 2 airconditioners taken out and stored for the winter.  Thanks, guys!  What a wonderful thing you did for us. 

After they left Jon cut the front and back grass and I worked on my flower garden for several more hours.  When we finally came in, I felt very hot but just assumed I had gotten overheated.  Not.  Sunburn!  Nothing like waiting until October 16 to start on a tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment