Monday, October 18, 2010

The Last Day Of High School

In the early afternoon, Bill and I sat outside on the swing and talked about the day.  I asked him how he felt about finishing his job and not taking on any more.  Being retired.  He said it felt a little like the last day of high school. 

Jess and I had "Girls Day Out" again.  Began with breakfast at our favorite restaurant, to church and worked in the Library for a little bit (I'm Library Coordinator), picked up a couple bushels of yellow delicious apples from our "apple lady", stopped and saw Chris and gave her some apples, dropped off a bag at the Salvation Army, bought 2 pumpkins for Jess and Shannon to paint, McDonald's for pop and chocolate chip cookes, and Goike's for a bushel of squash (acorn, butternut and sweet dumpling). We both had a good day together.  I love being out with my daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment