Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

Most people when asked how old they are won't answer.  Not me.  I'm very happy to be 58 years old today.  Blessed, actually.  When I was growing up I could never picture myself any older than 21, so the way I look at it, I've been given 37 extra years!

My day began with breakfast out with the 4 of us, Jessie's aide, Shannon, and a very special friend of the family.  Took Bill home to rest and did wash, vacuumed, paper work, then went to my mom's for several hours. 

Our good friend, Julie, brought dinner and cake tonight to celebrate my birthday, plus yellow daisies.  How nice was that?

Bill has been extremely tired today, some pain and quite a bit of hiccups. He's not able to sleep the entire night so he comes downstairs and plays card games on the computer, checks my blog, our e-mail, then comes back to bed.  Hopefully, he'll be able to sleep all through the night tonight. 

He really appreciates all the phone calls and cards from so many friends.  They are an encouragement to him (and me, too).

Hope you like the pictures of the 4 of us.  Doesn't Bill look great with no hair?  I really think he should get an earring, though.  A very cool lookin' dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment