Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Forgot To Tell You This Yesterday ...

Yesterday when I went into Jessie's room in the morning, she was dressed and ready to leave home.  I'm not kidding.  She was wearing red Christmas socks, white summer sandles, brown heavy pants, grey heavy shirt, a cream-colored sweatshirt jacket and she had her backpack stuffed and ready to go.  I asked her, "Jessie - are you leaving home?"  "Yes", she said.  She wore that outfit and carried her backpack for quite sometime.  I told her I would be very said if she left and I would cry.  She said, "Ah!", and patted my back.  I looked inside the backpack and she had a sticker book, a coloring book, 3 pairs of sandels, 2 purses and Sponge Bob.  Ok, then.  I guess she just needed a day to herself like I did awhile back.

Another long day.  By 8:00 a.m. I had the van up to the service station to have the oil changed, had breakfast with a friend, came home and made some necessary phone calls, and went to Mom's to place blocks under the kitchen table that Bill made to lift the table so Mom's wheelchair would fit underneath.  Lunch at McDoanld's with Bill, put away folded clothes that Bill washed yesterday (by the way, he did 6 loads of wash today!!! What a wonderful man!) then left for my yearly gyn visit.  When she was finished I told her that if anything was wrong, DON'T CALL ME !!!!!

Stopped at a couple stores then finally home only to find out I forgot a very important stop: Meijer's to get Bill's nausea patches.  Back out again plus Mom's to help Diane for a few minutes.  We were finally eating dinner at 7:00 p.m.  Man, these days are hard.

Please be in prayer for Bill as he has his last chemo treatment tomorrow.  No one is looking forward to it.  Please pray that the side affects will not be as bad as last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment