Monday, March 14, 2011

Nothing Went As Planned

It was a frustrating day since nothing went as I had planned.  As you know I spend several hours each Monday with Jessie on Girls Day Out.  However, we only got breakfast out; then I had to go to my mom's to talk with the nurse because mom now has a pressure ulcer (bed sore) and she's getting weaker each day so we ordered a hospital bed.  Bill dropped me off and I spent quite a few hours with Debbie and Mom.  Jon picked me up on his way home and brought me back home.

Each day seems to get harder for Mom.  The dementia is taking over and she has a hard time distinguishing between Diane and I, as well as she promptly forgets most everything that happens. 

Bill is scheduled for the final chemo treatment on Wednesday.  Please pray that he will have peace regarding this infusion and that all will go well.  I selfishly ask that you pray that the side affects will not be as bad as last time.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment