Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reading Between The Lines Not Written

Bill is doing fine.  He's still struggling daily with the nasty chemo effects (nausea, fatigue, bone pain, and general ickyness) but he's OK. 

For those of you who follow my blog daily and know me, the absence of a couple blogs and one very short one is not the norm.  Since I've been so transparent since September 2010 when I began blogging, I guess I'll continue.  There is no shame in being honest.  I had a major meltdown on Monday.  Life just became too overwhelming for me.  I sort-of "ran away from home", but I did return in time to make dinner.  I guess some of my coping skills went kaput. 

Today, I am much better.  I sobbed my heart out, and the tears I've been storing up are finally out and in God's bottle.  (Psalm 56:8)  I am once again armed and ready for the day. 

I am thankful for my sister, Diane.  She gives the best hugs!  We've done alot of talking and planning, and the plan is to bring Mom home (to her house) from the nursing center on Friday.  We are having her placed on Hospice.  Please continue to pray for a smooth transition for Mom and for us. 

Thank you, dear family and friends.  Where would I be if I couldn't count on each one of you for your love, friendship, prayers and support?  I WOULD be kaput, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment