Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Miss Jake

I miss our dog, Jake.  He was such a great companion.  Jon has said that he misses him the most when he comes home and Jake's not there to greet him with excitement and lots of wet kisses.  He was a great protector, too.  I still find myself looking down the stairs at night if I get up and check on the kids.  He always slept at the bottom of the stairs, since we never allowed him upstairs.

Today Bill felt the best he's felt since his chemo day.  Yah!!!!  My knee is better, but I'm still using the cane.  Jon had a good day at work.  Jessie was great all day until 10 minutes before Shannon left then had a total meltdown.  Sobbed and sobbed and sobbed.  Finally got her calmed down after a half hour.  Our good friends Don and Roxanne had Bill and I over to their house for dinner.  That was so nice.  Dinner was delicious and we had fun playing Bananagrams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment