Friday, March 18, 2011

A Not So Good Day For Bill

We were thinking that this round of chemo might not be as bad as the last round, but I guess we thought too soon.  By lunch Bill was flushed, freezing and very, very sick.  He's been like that the rest of the day.  In bed already.  I feel bad for him.  Maybe after a night's sleep, tomorrow will be better.

I worked around the house all day and enjoyed it.  I really do like being home. 

I have a couple immediate prayer requests ... Diane is very sick, and Randie had a heart catherization today and she will have to have a valve replacement very soon.  Please pray that Diane will recover soon and that the open heart surgery for Randie will go very well and her recovery will be fast.  She had bypass surgery 9 years ago, so she knows what's coming and is not looking forward to the surgery.

Mom's caregiver had this weekend planned away so we are covering for her.  Tonight is Jon's shift, as well as part of tomorrow.  Jess and I will do the rest of the time.  So, if you don't see a post from me on Saturday night, don't worry.  I'll do it as soon as I can on Sunday evening.  Nite everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment