Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our iPad

I know I've said this before, but it's worth repeating: I am so thankful for our iPad.  Since we purchased it, it has been used every single day by some member of the family.  It's almost constantly in use. 

Since I've been down at Mom's, Bill brings it when he comes and I get caught up on mail, Words With Friends, and a few games.  I've used it to play music to mom and sing to her. I've downloaded several devotionals and different Bible versions and get caught up on those. 

It's been great, too, for Jessie, because as long as she has the iPad, she doesn't care if I'm there.  The other day I went home for a few hours and she was told she could have the iPad when I left.  About an hour later, she said, "Mom go!  Jessie iPad!"  Tonight I called to talk to her and she didn't want to talk to me because she was busy watching the laughing babies.  She finally talked to me, but it was short and sweet!

Mom continues her journey from earth to Heaven, but she is not there yet.  Jon was given tomorrow off so he could help us.  He's spending the night with me and Diane went home for a change.  I think she's only been home 1 night since this began. 

No comments:

Post a Comment