Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Time Is It?

Mom continues to fail and she is not able to communicate like she did yesterday.  However, late this afternoon I was talking to her and she said: "What time is it?"  I told her it was 5:00, then asked her if she was waiting for a special time.  She did respond, but I couldn't make out what she said.  Apparently she is waiting for a special time, and it hasn't come yet.  The Bible says that "there is a time to be born, and a time to die."  I wonder what her time will be?  Tonight?  Tomorrow? 

The waiting for my mom's passing becomes harder each hour.  I'm grateful I don't have to do this alone.  I enjoy Debbie's company and it's nice to be with my sister.  I went home today for a couple hours and got the biggest and longest hug from Jess.  She about wrenched my neck!  Both Bill and Jon have come each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment