Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Ahead

If it wasn't for Bill watching the news tonight, we wouldn't have known to set the clocks ahead.  I haven't read the "fine print" on my calendar for quite sometime, so it came as a shock that I am losing an hour of my much-needed beauty sleep.  Oh, well.

Jess and Shannon went to the show, as did Bill and Jon (not to the same movie).  I went to the bank, post office, ate breakfast in Target's parking lot enjoying the sunshine, then visited my mom for a bit.  Met Bill and Jon at Border's then we used our $25.00 gift card to Outback Steakhouse for lunch.  It's probably been over 20 years since we've been there.  Jon went home then Bill and I went to Barnes and Noble.  He received a gift certificate for Christmas and wanted to see what he could find.  He bought a really nice book on gardening and the game Bananagrams.  It was very difficult for me using a cane, carrying a purse, and books that I wanted to buy today.  It's hard enough just using the cane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment