Saturday, September 7, 2013

Girlfriends With A Cause

I would say that our event was a success.  There were not as many women as what we had hoped, yet everyone had a great time and even though the final tallies aren't in, I'm sure we raised over $1,000.00 for the Teacher Training Scholarship in Haiti.  That's 20 teachers who can be trained to evangelize Haitian children and teach the Bible.  Praise God.

We may have to do this again ... Girlfriends With A Cause ... with a different cause next year!  Wouldn't that be something if it could be an annual event?  It is alot of hard work, but so much fun.  A huge THANK YOU to all that donated an item, baked goodies, gave a raffle prize, cooked the food, set up, and much, much more.  I think for this being our first event, we ALL did a fantastic job. Way to go, everyone!  May God bless each one of you that had a part in our "Girlfriends With A Cause" day.

I didn't blog last night because I couldn't get on the internet.  I wasn't physically able to write much anyway, as yesterday was the hardest day - the set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment