Sunday, September 1, 2013

Scrapbooking - Again

It was nice being back in church again on a Sunday.  Jon went to first service and I went to the second.  When I got home I fixed lunch for us, Lois came over and we scrapbooked for the next 7 hours, with a bit off to go to McDonald's for dinner.  That's about it for today.  Oh, wait - one more thing ...

Remember awhile back I told you about Jessie seeing the red hatters and saying, "Halloween!" at a restaurant?  Weellll ... it happened again, but this time they weren't red hatters.  We were in McDonald's at the pop machine and Jessie stood next to this woman who had what must have been a head band on with feathers sticking straight up in the air. She was dressed a bit wierd, too.  Jess took a look at her, then did a double-take.  She looked at me and said, "Halloween?"  I chose not to answer her because we were so close to the woman I was hoping she couldn't figure out what Jess said, only Jess says Halloween very clearly.  She repeated it and I had to say something.  "Well, I don't think so, Jess.  Let's just get our pop and get in the car."  Lois  was laughing so hard we barely made it out of McD's without making a scene.  And, she didn't hear what Jess said!  She was laughing at the head piece!  Ah, the gift of laughter!

Diane and Randie have had nice two days.  After Denise's wedding yesterday they went to the Hazel Park Race Track for the evening.  Today they went to the MSU grounds for the Llama and Alpaca Fest.  Then they went to the Potter Park Zoo.  She's sent me quite a few pictures.  I thought my goats with coats were funny.  You should see the Llamas and how they are shaved and brushed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment