Friday, September 6, 2013

Stuffed Cabbage

You're probably wondering where I'm going with this.  Well, Uncle Jack and Aunt Betty (Mom Sutton's youngest sister) were in town from Arizona and we met at Papous in Richmond for dinner.  Aunt Etta, who is the oldest living sibling and will turn 98 on September 18, was also there along with Chris, Joyce and John, Carol and me.  I decided to be brave and order something I never make:  Stuffed cabbage.  It WAS really good.  It was almost as good as my mom used to make.  We ate them alot growing up.  To my knowledge, I've never made them.  Maybe I'll be brave one day and try to make them. 

It's 12:23 a.m. and I'm still working on last minute details for the Fund Raiser.  Every time I think I've got it all done, I remember something else.  I should finish in a half hour or so.  I don't want to leave anything to do tomorrow, other than set up the gym.  I'm looking forward to Sunday when I can heave a big sigh and sit on the couch with my feet up and not feel like I need to do something for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment