Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Is It Saturday Yet?

Thanks to a very quiet Jessie and then Rachel's arrival at 9:00, I skipped Water Aerobics and stayed in bed until almost 10:00 a.m.  I never do that unless I'm sick.  I did have a headache, but I just needed to sleep.  I'm worn out.  My own fault, I guess, being involved in too many things.  Come Saturday, I'm taking a break.  I may not even blog for a week.  That'll be different, since I've blogged daily for almost 3 years!  We'll see.

I did paper work then had a meeting at church.  Picked up a fish and chip dinner for the kids and I because Stephen Ministry Continuing Education began again tonight and I was too lazy to fix a nice meal.  Just as I got there it looked like it was going to storm.  Sure enough, as people trickled in, many phones went off with the warning to take cover immediately as we were in a Severe Thunderstorm Warning.  It was pretty bad - very dark, too.  Jon said we lost power, but only for a few minutes - thankfully.  He had Jess in our storm closet. 

The weather hasn't changed much.  It's still extremely humid and the temp is 71 degrees.  I guess it's supposed to be in the 60's soon.  That's Michigan for you.  Yesterday was close to 100 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment