Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Rose of Sharon Trees

I have quite a few Rose of Sharon trees along the fence in the back yard and I have MANY seedlings that are in my garden.  I am planning on selling them at the Girlfriends With A Cause event on Saturday.  I hope to sell enough to pay for 2 Teacher Training scholarships.  Dorene came this morning and moved 6 of the largest ones and placed them next to the fence by the road.  In a couple years, they're going to be really nice.  It doesn't take them long to get tall.

I tried to work outside today.  Just walking on the uneven grass was enough to put me in quite a bit of pain.  It was discouraging.  Jessie was good for awhile outside swinging, but when she came in she spent the greater part of the day yelling at me and resisting anything Debbie asked her to do.  I've just about had it with this attitude lately.  She had quite a few time outs today, which didn't seem to make a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment