Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Cold And Wet Day

It was supposed to be nice in the morning and rainy and cold in the afternoon.  It was the opposite. Jess had a noon dermatologist appointment about 5 minutes from Diane's house. We were going to stop there on the way home but they were out shopping. We were going to visit Jon but I didn't want to get out in the rain.  I had to go to Sears for a refrigerator filter but it still was raining and I decided not to.  We ate lunch at Wendy's then did a little shopping at FCS.  I had to stop and pump up a tire on the way home.  Got home and decided to rest for a bit before I did more paperwork.  That didn't happen.  I slept for 3 1/2 hours.  Jess got up and fed the dog and she didn't have her snack until 7:00 p.m.!  I slept so hard I didn't know where I was when I woke up.  I did have several phone calls while I was sleeping and managed to answer appropriately.  I think.  I feel like I fail when I don't work and sleep instead.  I guess there's always tomorrow to finish the paperwork.  Not much I can do about it now. Jess had a good day.  She had her chicken for lunch and used an entire battery on her iPad. Now she's using mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment