Friday, October 3, 2014

Breakfast Out Day

Jon and I joined Debbie, Jessie and Kelly, Jessie's case worker, for breakfast.  I had to sign some authorization papers for the next 6 months.  It was raining and blowing pretty hard when we were finished.  I went to PT, Jon went shopping and the girls went on several errands.  I worked on paper work for several hours.  Jon worked in the shed and he texted me this:  "If I could reach up to heaven right now and bop dad upside the head, I would.  I think he saved every paint can from 1950."  Yup. That was Bill.  He rarely threw anything away.

Tonight I went to church for the first FUEL evening.  An evening of worship and prayer.  There were only 50 people who attended, but I know our prayers were heard and will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment