Friday, October 10, 2014

Who's Going To Win?

Mom?  Jessie?  There's been a basket of towels on the family room floor for at least 3 days that Jessie refuses to fold.  She likes to fold towels.  I'm not sure why she won't fold them.  I'm not letting her go upstairs to bed tonight until they are folded.  She thinks not.  We'll see.  Right now she says that she will fold them in the morning.  Should I give in and let her fold them in the morning?  I think I'll be a meaning and make her fold them now.

Jessie went to breakfast with Debbie then Meijer grocery shopping.  She was a bit testy with Debbie, too.

I had my 2 month check up with the PA for my shoulder this morning.  The infection appears to be gone and he is pleased with my range of motion.  Now I just need to concentrate on strength building. I had PT this afternoon and I'm in some pain tonight.  The strengthening exercises are tough.  My arm gets so tired it shakes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment