Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bible Study Plus

Andrea picked me up for Bible Study.  We have only 2 more classes and we'll be finished with the book, "Children Of The Day", Beth Moore's study of I and II Thessalonians.  I'm not looking forward to it ending. I enjoy my Thursday mornings.

I had lunch with my dear friend, Kathy R. today at Fillipa's.  It was great visiting and sharing what God is doing in our lives.  I LOVE spiritual conversations. I also had a very good sandwich: grilled cranberry and walnut bread with a grilled chicken breast, apple slices, lettuce and honey mustard dressing.  Yum.  A pickle and home made chips rounded it off.

Brenda and Jessie went to the Gym, McDonald's for lunch, bowling and a park for a half mile walk. Jess went to bed early last night and I hope she goes to sleep early tonight, too.

Jon spent the day outside cleaning behind the shed and sifting a dirt pile.  It looks great. We're both hoping we'll have semi warm weather in November to complete the outside work. Tomorrow's supposed to be in the 40's and rainy.

No comments:

Post a Comment