Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Walking Dead Began Again Tonight

Ashley had a count down to her wedding day. Jon had a count down for today: The Walking Dead began a new season tonight at 9:00 p.m.  I know enough not to text or knock on his door from 9-10:00 pm unless there's blood involved. He'll probably come out of his room in a few minutes with a big smile on his face.  Personally, I can't see what draws everyone to this series. Maybe because I don't watch TV to begin with.  I do remember watching TV years ago and looking forward to various series I was watching so I guess nothing is changed.  Just me.

Jon soaked garlic cloves in water for 24 hours then planted them today.  He's getting a head start on next year's garden.  He'll also plant more in the spring, but he read that they do well planted after the first frost, which we've already had.  He conferred with one of the waitresses at Dimitri's who has a gigantic garden and this is what she does every year.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment