Friday, October 31, 2014

Identity Theft

What a nice "trick" I woke to this Halloween morning.  American Express called and asked if I had applied for a new credit card.  I had not.  Long story short - I'm the victim of identity theft.  Hip, hip, horrah! Not!  I had to call a credit card bureau, make a police report and notify my bank. Right now the individual that has all my ID has only applied for a credit card.  Time will tell if anything else is tried.  Just what I needed - more paperwork.

Debbie, Jessie, Jon and I went to Benny's for breakfast.  Debbie and Jessie spent the rest of the day doing art projects at home and Jon and I did end-of-the-month paperwork.  Right now Jessie is watching a Halloween DVD.  It's rainy, cold and windy outside.  I don't think there were any kids walking the streets around here tonight. My friend, Shannon, came and gave Jessie a couple candy bars and 2 bags of chips.  That was special - thanks, Shannon!


No comments:

Post a Comment