Friday, October 24, 2014

Girl's Day Out - And I Do Mean Out And About

Debbie and Jessie decided they wanted to go with me as I did alot of running around.  Here's a list of our day:

1) Banking.

2)  Dimitri's for breakfast.  Jessie and Debbie have met 2 older gentlemen there and they had been looking for Jessie for weeks.  (We've gone back to Benny's.)  I found out today that both of these men are in their 90's!

3) Crooked Creek Dairy Farm.  Jon wanted me to pick up a couple cow hearts but I had to put my name on a waiting list.  When I was finished shopping I took Jessie to the van.  A man with a large camera was walking around then two men got out of their vehicle and a woman walked over to see the goats.  I didn't see her face when she went into the store.  Debbie came out all excited.  It was Candice Miller !!!

4)  We went to my friend Shannon's garage sale. Jessie was super excited because she bought a Barney video.

5)  We stopped at a vegetable stand and I bought broccoli and cauliflower.  Debbie took Jessie to look at all the pumpkins and Jess posed for a picture by an antique tractor.

6)  Tim Horton's provided a safe restroom visit and pop and some Tim Bits.

7)  We visited Leslie from the doTERRA store in Romeo.  We parked in the back by the park and walked the street.  When we were finished in the store Jessie wanted to walk the entire town!  I guess we'll have to bring her back.

8)  Purchased a huge and very expensive bag of dog food at the Vet's.

9)  We stopped in to see Chris at her work.  Another safe restroom stop.

10)  I drove down Tillson street, which is dedicated to gross Halloween decorations.  Jessie thought part of it was OK.  She did scream alot - especially at the large spiders.  She definitely got wound up.

11)  McDonald's drive through for pop and a grilled chicken snack wrap.

12)  We stopped at another garage sale.  Jessie bought a peg board with pegs. She was so excited to buy it that she kept asking that we do more garage sales!  I guess I created a garage sailing monster.

13)  Debbie's to drop off the items she purchased at the garage sales.

14)  Goike's to buy another large box full of squash for Diane and Randie.

15)  Post Office.

16)  Home so Debbie could go home.  I think we were here for about an hour before Jess and I went:

17)  shopping at Meijer's.  I can't tell you the last time I went grocery shopping so late in the day.  We got there a little after 6:00 and got home at 8:00.  Dinner was frozen meals from the store.

Well, there you have it.  Our day.  It's 10:39 p.m. and I need to go upstairs and get Jess to bed.  I'm having Stephen Minister Ladies over in the morning for breakfast and I still have to set the tables, etc. It was a really nice day.  Some of the time the sun shone and it got warm.  A beautiful fall day.  With all the places we stopped, it seemed like a vacation day!


No comments:

Post a Comment