Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Batch Of Dried Up Worms

My first attempt at dehydrating green beans is a total failure. They look like dried up worms - they don't taste much better, either! (Not that I've eaten any worms lately.) The picture that accompanied the directions on Pinterest did NOT look like mine. Next time I will have to use fatter beans and maybe try the oven. If those fail, I'll just buy them.

Rachel took Jessie out to lunch today and Chris and I went to church for a friend's 90th birthday party in the afternoon. Chris has know Shirley longer than I have and saw many "old" friends she hasn't seen in quite some time. Bill grew up with Shirley's "kids".  He would have had a good time today.





1 comment:

  1. you make me laugh...............Have a awesome day! Becky

    ReplyDelete