Saturday, August 22, 2015

On-Line Buying

I have been having fun buying inexpensive items on-line. I get Groupon and The Grommet daily e-mails that have wonderful savings and interesting items. Just like yesterday's boat trip. I got 4 tickets for $16.00 a piece instead of 2 at $20.00 and 2 at $18.00. PLUS it included 4 pictures ($10.00 each) and 4 drinks ($2.00 each). Now that's a savings plus we had a wonderful time.

If you get a chance, look up Groupon for your area and The Grommet, which is US made unique items. Shopping on-line sure beats going from store to store for what you need or what you'd like to have. I needed new over-head range filter screens and I couldn't find them around here so I ordered them on-line. Same as my vacuum cleaner bags. A lot of time there's free shipping which makes it even better.

In today's mail I got an order from The Grommet, Groupon, Harriett Carter and Amazon. It was like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment