Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A Little Of This and A Little Of That

Jon took me out to breakfast this morning at The Pantry. When we got home he spent the rest of the day in his garden harvesting. We had one of his freshly dug up potatoes for dinner tonight and there is nothing that compares to it. It was absolutely delicious! He had bought us rib eye steaks for dinner (something I have never bought) and sauteed brussel sprouts, kale and bacon, drizzled with maple syrup got 2 thumbs up from Jessie numerous times! Jon and I agreed whole heartedly!

Brenda took Jessie to the pool and they had a good time until 2 bus loads of small kids invaded the pool. Of course, subway for lunch.

I had a SM Leader's meeting at noon and got home around 3:00. I rested for about 20 minutes and did some computer work. Jess and I sat out on the swing for a good 45 minutes and she is already in bed. That's always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment