Saturday, August 8, 2015

People Book

Jessie used up almost all her iPad battery this afternoon, so I let her use mine. She was adament that she wanted to watch "People Book". I just stared at her trying to figure out what that meant. I gave her the iPad and she found it herself ... Facebook !!!  She knew exactly what she wanted to look at.

Jessie will only watch certain things on the iPad depending on where she is sitting. I'm not kidding. In the morning before I get up she will grab the iPad and watch home made kids videos. Downstairs in the family room she'll watch Table for 12, 19 Kids and Counting, and a few others. On the couch she watches Facebook. On my couch in my bedroom she plays games. When she goes to bed she sings Jesus songs on Pandora. She rarely diverts from this routine.

I did not have a good physical day today with my back. Last night I was so bad after dinner that I had to take a strong pain pill. This morning I was hung over and making breakfast my back started to spasm again. I took lighter pain pills since Jon was working and it was just Jessie and me. I wasn't able to do as much as I had wanted to since I had to sit down for several hours on the couch. It's not good again since I finished cleaning up the kitchen after a late dinner. I just need to lay down or sit in a chair with my legs up. Guess we'll go upstairs early.

No comments:

Post a Comment