Monday, August 17, 2015

One Job Leads To Another

Have you ever started a job but realized you needed to do another job before you could complete the one you wanted to do? I had some Christmas houses I had bought a while back that needed to go in the Christmas closet. They've been in the garage and I do want to park in there this fall. It's become a catch all place this summer! However, when the Christmas closet door is opened, you need to stand back in case things fall out. So something had to go. I opened the door, took out a great deal of items and removed my box labeled "Gifts For Others". Bri helped me several weeks ago clean out one of my hall cupboards and I wanted to put the gifts in my newly arranged area. I brought up all my Christmas stuff from the garage and put it in the closet. Now I just need to put the Christmas Gifts in the hallway closet with my other year-round gifts I buy when I see something on sale. So much for one job.

No comments:

Post a Comment