Wednesday, August 19, 2015

As Jessie Would Say ... "Stupid People"

After SM tonight I went to a Hallmark store. As I was walking back to my van I heard angry yelling and the F word every couple of words, by a very angry man in a vehicle, not far from where I parked. Apparently a woman had parked in the road in front of a store instead of the parking lot and was tying up traffic - which was only his car. He's screaming out his driver's window, waving his fist in the air. Unbelievably, the woman in the parked car gets OUT of her van and walks up to the man. (I was thinking that this action wasn't the smartest thing to have done.) She sorta calmly explains to him why she's there, which didn't make any sense to me. She then puts her hand inside her purse and I was sure this really wasn't going to end well, but I think she just pulled out her phone. After several minutes of her within range of his fist and ear-drum-breaking screaming, she slowly walked back to her van and very slowly moved her car out of the way, which I'm sure made him all the more mad! He zoomed off still yelling and she circled the parking lot. Like Jessie would have said ... stupid people!

No comments:

Post a Comment