Saturday, August 15, 2015

A Very Loud Jessie

You would think that Jessie would get hoarse from talking and yelling so much. The 3 of us went out to breakfast and she talked non-stop and was very loud. We went to a Farmer's Market and she was still loud. By the time we got home both Jon and I had had enough. I sat her on the couch and tried talking her down. That did help and she was semi quiet for about an hour. Then she and I went back to the post office, Home Depot and McDonald's for lunch. Talk, talk, talk. I just don't get why she is so loud and talkative. She was looking forward to a "just you, me and Jon Day".

I mentioned the other day that I was doing a craft project. Diane made me the picture on the right for Christmas. I did the other two this week and hung them in my bedroom. The picture on the left is my mom and me praying at bedtime, the next is me about 4/5 years old in front of my grandparent's fireplace, and the next one is with the 3 of us kids .. Nancy, Diane and Eddie at our home in Detroit.



No comments:

Post a Comment