Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Before and After

It has been a week of work and progress. Our large dining room in the family room has needed a new floor for years. Our "old" floor was peel and stick. It was the second flooring in over 20 years. It is an area that is used daily.

One older gentleman came and put down a new vinyl floor today. We really like it. It's soft and bright. I can't wait to get the furniture back in there. The floor is all done except for molding that he will finish tomorrow.

Jessie had Art class then Jets for a pizza lunch. Rachel kept her out as much as she could so she wouldn't bother the installer. Jon went out in the morning to several places and when he returned, I went out. He had sunshine. I had clouds and rain.

One of my stops was Sam's Club so I purchased one of their pizzas for our dinner. I felt bad that Jess had pizza for lunch AND dinner, but I got 2 thumbs up at dinner. I guess it didn't bother her at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment