Monday, November 9, 2015

Sunday and Monday

Sunday was a very nice day! Jon had off so we were able to attend church. It was a great sermon from a new series "Advent Conspiracy".

I stopped at McDonald's on the way home from church and got some grilled chicken snack wraps for lunch since we were all going out to dinner later. I was able to sit down and relax before Rachel came at 4:30 p.m. to be with Jessie while Jon and I had a "date night".

Rachel took Jessie to Big Boy's for dinner and then they stayed home.

I had gotten a Groupon for a local restaurant and we had NY Strip Steaks, which I never order. It was good. From there we went to Woodside Troy for the Passion concert with Kristen Stanfill, their "Even So Come" tour. It was the last night of their fall tour and, oh my! It was an awesome concert. So full of energy and praise. I was definitely in the minority, though. Mostly teens and young adults. I didn't care. If I could have jumped, I'd have been jumping along with them. I did bounce.

I was too keyed up and tired to blog last night.


Today, Monday, has been busy, as usual. Jon had an early doctor's appointment. I had an appointment, then we met up for a late breakfast and shopping. Paperwork and wash completed the afternoon.

When I turned the calendar over from October to November, November was almost empty. Now, it's so full I am tired looking at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment