Saturday, November 7, 2015

Southeast Michigan Stephen Ministry Network Conference

I'm sure I've mentioned a time or two that I am not a fan of early morning. I am a light-night soul. At 5:57 a.m. I got up for the day because I had to be at church by 7:15 to car pool to the conference. It was a good conference, but I dragged the entire time. Nine ladies from our church went to lunch after the conference and enjoyed each other's company very much. There was a lot of laughter coming from our table the entire time we were there.  I was exhausted when I got home so I took a nap. I'm such a wimp. Dinner was grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

Jon was home and worked in the garden. Rachel came to spend time with Jessie and they stayed home the entire day but had a good day. Jess even took an hour and a half nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment