Monday, November 16, 2015

Jessie's Fun Day

Rachel and Jessie went to the Library this morning then went to Meijer's. Jessie spent quite a bit of time in the Christmas aisles. The hat she's wearing has a twirling top, which is why she's laughing so hard. Then, I guess she wants a new Christmas stocking this year! I think ALL her presents would fit in this stocking!






November 16 ... I had sandals on, a short sleeved shirt, capris and no coat as we worked outside a bit this afternoon. No jacket for Jess, either! Rachel showed Jessie how to pick up the leaves using my new "extended hands". I was astonished that it took her about 1 minute to be shown how to do it and she was an immediate pro. She filled up an entire yard waste container. I was very impressed.














I LOVE this picture! Jessie took the "extended hands", flapped them behind her like a duck and said, "Quack, quack!" Rachel laughed so hard and Jess kept doing it. As I said earlier, Jess had a good day!







No comments:

Post a Comment