Monday, November 23, 2015

Roscoe The Clown



Rachel took Jessie out for breakfast since the kitchen had been emptied of all furniture, and the new floor was being put down. They also went to Meijer's and to the Library. They spent the rest of the afternoon in Jessie's bedroom.

Jon arrived home around 1:15 p.m.  I had fun watching him travel on my phone on the app Find My Friends.

The kids and I went to Benny's tonight for dinner. As soon as we walked in I saw a clown and kids hollering. I thought that maybe we should turn around and go somewhere else. I thought it was a birthday party.

However, we stayed with I found out that Roscoe the Clown comes on Monday's, and Jess didn't seem to mind at first. She was sure it was Benny! Unbelievably, Jessie did really well. She answered all his questions when he came to our table, except that her eyes were closed the entire time. He made her a pink rabbit. We did end up having a very nice meal and she didn't seem to mind the kids being loud and excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment