Friday, November 27, 2015

Jessie Loves Stuffed Animals

... and, the bigger, the better!  Rachel took Jessie to K Mart and Big Lots for something to do this afternoon. Jessie found the bear she wants for Christmas. I'm not so sure that wish will come true, as there's no where to put it. Unless we put him on the couch! Wouldn't that be something?

I've worked all day long without many rest stops. I'm trying hard to get this house put back together before we begin decorating for Christmas. When I worked, we always put the tree up on the Friday after Thanksgiving because Bill and I both had the day off. Later on we moved it to the week BEFORE Thanksgiving so that we could enjoy the holiday weekend and do family things. This year because of all the renovations, I'm hoping for December 1.

Thanks, Rachel, for taking pictures of Jessie so that I can see what she does when she's out. It means a lot to me.

Jon cleaned half of his bedroom and helped me do the heavy work. I'm really ready to put my feet up and read my book.



No comments:

Post a Comment