Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November 3 ... 75 degrees !!!

We had another awesome weather day. If I were able to bend over, I would have been outside working in the yard. Instead, I spent an hour or so at the table on the back deck rolling coins. AND, no one was burning leaves! Then I spent hours on the computer doing Stephen Ministry work, plus washing clothes; all with the back door open.

Jessie and Brenda went to the pool, Subway for lunch then the park to walk. When they got home she took her "Jesus music" outside and sat on her swing and sang and entertained the neighborhood!  Jon took me out to breakfast, dropped me off at home so I could do computer work and he went to a couple stores down by Lakeside, then rested in his room. The day after his 3-day in a row, 12 1/2 hour work days he's really tired. It takes him an entire day to recoup.

No comments:

Post a Comment