Thursday, November 5, 2015

Yet Another Beautiful Day

It wasn't as warm as yesterday, but only by a few degrees. And, the sun didn't shine much, but for November? I'll take it. After Bible Study I spent about an hour outside blowing leaves and picking them up with my new (handicapped) leaf picks. I still had to bend over a bit, but not as much if I were to use my hands.

Brenda took Jessie to Gym Class and before they parked the van, they were on the look out for burglars! I'm not sure if Jess could see out of her eyes, but she tried! Too funny.

Grocery shopping, Gym class, McDonald's and the park were on Jessie's agenda today. After Brenda left, Jess and I went to pick up a bushel of yellow delicious apples from "my apple lady". We enjoyed a McDonald's ice cream cone on the way home. After all, it was the perfect weather for ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment