Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Very Busy Day

Brenda took Jessie swimming then to Subway. They started walking at Stony Creek but the wind kicked up and it was too cold to walk much. They came home early.

I did 2 loads of wash, made a package for Lois, did Stephen Ministry stuff for tomorrow night, wrote out several checks, went to the Post Office, Walgreen's, McDonald's for a fast drive thru lunch that I ate in the Target parking lot, then I had a much-needed pedicure. Home for about an hour doing more paperwork then Jess and I left to get our hair cut. Wendy's for dinner and home in the pouring rain. Now I'm trying to finish some paperwork then go upstairs. I'm tired just reading about what I did!

Jon had a crappy day at work. Unfortunately, he's not had any good days for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment