Sunday, February 28, 2016

Signed, Sealed and Delivered

Well, this afternoon I set a record. I watched 6 ...yes, 6 ... episodes of the Hallmark series, "Signed, Sealed and Delivered.". I had Jon TiVo them and I've got several more to go. However, I need to take a break from them. They are way too emotional, yet funny, too. I have to compose myself before I go upstairs and Jessie notices I've been crying. It's an excellent show. It's about the US Postal Service Dead Letter Department, and 4 employees who track down items that need to go to the owners, even years later. Man, I even have a headache from crying!

Chris came by and she watched several with me before we took a break for dinner. Earlier Jon and I went to church and then the 3 of us went out to lunch. Nothing like writing my day backwards! Oh, yes, it was also in the 50's today.

No comments:

Post a Comment