Thursday, February 18, 2016

Wednesday and Thursday

I was too tired last night after Stephen Ministry to sit down and blog. There really wasn't much to say. No Art class for Jessie, so Rachel helped Jess organize her DVD's in her bedroom. Rachel left at 1:00 and Jennifer came at 1:30 and they finished up the job. Jennifer left at 4:30 and Sue came at 5:30 to stay with Jess while I was at SM and Jon was at work. I thought that having 3 aides in one day would be a bit much for Jessie, but she really had a good time with each one.

Jon had his CT scan this morning and I went with him. This is for the lump in his neck. We went to Nino Salvaggio's on Hall Road and looked around after the test. It's a very interesting place. I've never been there before. A quick stop at Wiegand's and the post office and then home. Both of us were in quite a bit of pain - Jon with his hands and joints, me with a nerve pain in my leg. We both sat down for awhile to relax. Jessie and Brenda went grocery shopping, McDonald's and the Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment