Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Way To Go, Jessie !!!

It was swimming day and it seems that Jessie did something I thought she'd never do, according to Brenda, who told Jon since I wasn't home when she left.  She put 4 noodles under her arms and stomach, kicked off from the wall and floated across the open water kicking her feet and using her arms to "swim". That is just plain incredible. It is one of those things that happens and you'd say ... "I'll believe it when I see it."  Since I trust what Brenda tells me, I can't say it this time. But, this is how amazing this is. 

When Jessie was in school, the "experts" would always tell me that she would reach her highest learning abilities around age 12. I didn't believe them then, and I sure as heck don't believe them today. She still learns new things, does new things and I don't expect she'll stop. Praise God for this and that there are so many opportunities for her to grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment