Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Wonderful Sunday

Jess and I met Diane and Randie for breakfast down near where they live, then we visited them for an hour or so at their house. We haven't done this for several months, and I had a really nice visit. Randie mentioned that Randazzo's had a special sale on chicken, so I picked up 10# of boneless, skinless chicken thighs for 99 cents a pound. A great deal in my opinion.

We visited Jon for about 10 minutes at his work. It was nice to see his new unit and the remodeling they've done there in the past several months. When we got home, both of us got our iPads. Jess to watch YouTube and me to watch a sermon from church that I missed.

Chris came by to watch a movie, but we spent the entire time just talking. I also baked all 10# of the chicken. We had some for dinner and I'll freeze the rest tomorrow.

It's been a really nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment